Best Beauty Tips for Valentine's Day
Valentine’s Day is the Holiday we all either ‘love to hate’ or ‘love to love’. Whether you’ve already made super romantic plans or you’re hosting an Anti- Valentine’s Day party, PrettyQuick partners can help you get ready for this day! After all, this day is about love and there’s nobody better to treat than yourself! Here are 7 great tips to get ready for Valentine’s Day!
1. This is definetly the day to rock a fabulous new shade of lipstick or gloss. Nevertheless, it’s cold here in Chicago and our lips are the first to suffer the consequences! Show them a little love with a lip exfoliation treatment! Where to get it? Chicago’s West Loop-based Exfole8
offers a Luscious Lip Treatment
you are sure to love! A citrus enzyme lip exfoliator removes dry skin off the lip area, followed by a lip plumping masque that hydrates and soothes. To finish off, a delicious citrus lip balm is applied for extra softness!
2. Indulge in a decadent Milk Chocolate Body Wrap
! Detox, reshape, sculpt and moisturize, all the benefits of a body wrap with a special touch that will open your senses and help you increase endorphins! Where to get it? Head over to Gold Coast’s Channing’s Day Spa
3. Who does romance better than les Francais??? Stop by Lincoln Park’s Leah Chavie
Skin Boutique and treat your face to one of her classic French Facials
for that extra je ne sais quoi! Ooh la la!
4. Your body is now feeling rejuvenated and ready to go full on glam! Where to start? While you’re in Lincoln Park, make your way to Buff Beauty on Clybourn and treat yourself to some what InStyle magazine calls the best Brow Shaping in Chicago!!! Trust us, you’ll feel instantly transformed!
5. You are now ready for makeup! Who to call? Our Professional Makeup guru JLaree Artistry in the Gold Coast! From Audrey Hepburn classic to Super Bowl Beyonce diva, she’ll give you the exact look you are going for with long-lasting, quality products.
6. Only one more stop to complete the look, River North’s Blowtique! There is nothing better (and quicker) than an expert 3o-minute Blowout to add some volume or some sexy waves to your hair! This sexy look will be perfect for any plans and will match any outfit!
7. No time to call and make an appointment? No need to stress! Let your beauty concierge do the work! Book using PrettyQuick and receive a luxury purse-sized beauty product!
Here are some extra ideas to treat yourself and have some fun this Valentine’s Day!
Head over to Paper Source and get creative with some cute cards to send to friends!
We tried More’s Cupcakes at Joffrey’s Pointe of Departure event and we are obsessed!
We LOVE St Germain cocktails and we are head over heels FOR this Glossed & Found recipe!
Find the perfect Valentine’s Day outfit at SARCA Boutique on Wabash!
After your bath sprinkle some YSL Eau de Toilette for a romantic and ultra feminine scent!
Snatch L’Occitane’s new and limited Spring Cherry fragrance collection and enjoy a relaxing bath!