Top 5 Summer Trends 2013 + Where To Rock Them!
We all want to stay up-to-date with the latest beauty trends of the season, but though we all do our research each time a new season knocks on our doors, it’s not often that we actually incorporate these looks into our lives. How can we fix this? Well… we just need a little perspective. All of these trends are great but we need the perfect place to wear them out! As we were assembling our list of favorite Summer Trends we thought to ourselves, “Where in Chicago would I rock this one?” Thus, this list was born… here are our favorite summer beauty trends paired with the perfect Chicago spot to try them out.
1. Punk in Pilsen- It’s all about punk this season and what better place to sport this look than in an artsy gallery event. Head over to Pilsen for one of their recurring 2nd Friday’s looking edgy and sexy with this Versace Resort 2013 Punk look!
2. Wet Look at the Wit- Now that the weather is getting warmer rooftop bars all over the city are definitely the place to be. This easy and relaxed look will give you a fabulous runway vibe without having to worry about the frizz!
3. Matte Lips at The Zoo- The Lincoln Park Zoo makes for an amazing cute yet romantic date (hint,hint!). Lip gloss is nice, but nobody wants a sticky first kiss! Stay fabulous and fresh with a matte lipstick in the season’s hottest shade, pink!
4. Sexy Side (Part) at the Public- We love The Public Hotel, and have had many a PQ party there…. we just can’t think of a better place to sport this sleek and sexy side part.
5. 60’s Pony Tail at Millennium Park- we are obsessed with this 60’s twist to the high pony tail. This casual flirty look is perfect for any daytime favorites such as the Millennium Park Concerts.