Med Spa 101: Hair Restoration at Enfuse MedSpa
Enfuse Med Spa, 1645 W. North Ave
What makes NeoGraft different? Most doctors do not offer a manual FUE procedure because it is a very tedious and time consuming procedure, and consequently also too costly for most patients. With the NeoGraft Automated FUE Hair Transplant device, Enfuse has automated the FUE method and made it more accessible to everyone.
What is the process like?
1. The NeoGraft device uses a motorized punch that gently rotates around each individual graft (slowly rotates approximately 2 times) in a perfectly cylindrical shapes.
2. The NeoGraft device uses a controlled pneumatic pressure (suction) to slide out the follicles smoothly and uniformly, so there is no pulling and twisting as with forceps which puts the follicle at risk for damage.
How does it look? Thanks to its precise and automatic implantation, NeoGraft delivers the most natural results. Each graft implatation is precisely the same size and cylindrical shape of the recipient site which eliminates the “pop corn or ping pong” we all have nightmares about!
The benefits of the NeoGraft are:
- Minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision,no sutures,
- No linear scar
- Little to no risk of complications
- Quick recovery time, more natural looking result than traditional strip methods