PrettyPro: Danielle Kruse-Cervantes
Lincoln Park Aesthetics’ skin guru Danielle gives us the scoop on the most coveted spa services right now, her favorite beauty products and her favorite beauty tips.
1. Why did you want to become an aesthetician?
Growing up, I was always set on being a “Hair-doer” but when I went into Pivot Point for my initial meeting, I was infatuated with the Aesthetics portion. I changed my course, enrolled in Aesthetics, fell in love with skin and now enjoy every minute of my industry!
2. What are your three “can’t live without” beauty products?
If I had to choose only three I would definitely choose:
1. A Tinted 30 SPF – all year round! Don’t let the Chicago snow reflect extra damage!
2. A Deep Hydration Cream – Perfect for minimizing fine lines in depleted skin-SCORE!!
3. What celebrity looks / style do you love?
Who doesn’t love the gorgeous all-natural beauty of Jessica Alba – what an absolute honor it would be to meet her wonderful skin.
4. What are your favorite skincare products and why?
5. What skincare service are your clients most requesting right now?
Non-surgical facelifts, innovative micro-needling techniques, and body contouring.
6. What skincare tip would you recommend for every skin tone and type?
Wear SPF ALL day EVERY day!