Top 5 Beauty Trends from New York Fashion Week
This past week we’ve all been gushing about all rings fashion week the models, the designers, the clothes and of course…. the beauty trends! Check out our top ten favorite hair and makeup trends for Spring 2014.
1. “Rolled out of bed” Hair: New York fashion week was all about relaxed and simple hair. Also making a strong comeback is the middle part.
2. The Side Pony: A little 90’s, a little school girl the side ponytail was all over the runway this season and we are loving this messy take.
3. Orange Lips: This returning Spring ‘13 trend was a favorite of designers Prabal Gurung as well as Rag and Bone.
4. Purple Lips: An unusual lip color is making a splash this week. We didn’t think we would dig it but we are all over this creamy purple shade.
5. Icy Eyes- There were a lot of loud purples, oranges, pinks and reds on the runway this week for lips but most designers opted for a very natural eye. Our favorite look was this silvery white natural look paired with a classic red lip.